Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Morning

As many of know, Marilee has been experiencing significant medical issue along with treatments.  We met with her as a family last night and have decided  that the best course of action for her to to discontinue any future treatments and allow the Lord to determine how long see will stay with us.  She is very much aware of her situation and desires to be be released from her pain.  She has indicated that she is at peace as is her family with this decision and would pray that she be released quickly and quietly from this ugly disease.  We will keep her at Kelli's for the next week as need to follow up with a doctor next week and we have Jennna's surgery scheduled for next Tuesday and then we will bring her hom.  At the appropiate time, we will seek some hospice services for her.   We ae grateful for your prayers and thoughts and would ask that you conintue to pray for Marilee and her children, especailly Jenna with her upcoming surgery.   We love you alll and are grateful for what you have and will do for us.   God bless you all.

8 comments:

  1. And God bless you, Marilee, and your family. You have gained our wholehearted admiration and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilee I am here and can and will do anything humanly possible to help you out. Please let me. You are an inspiration to everyone for the battle you are fighting. Love Nancy D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilee, I don't know what to say. I love you and admire you so much. I would do anything for you and your family. I can remember the first time I meet you, and it just seemed like I had known you forever. I think we must have known each other before... and we will be forever friends... Please give me a call when you come home. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilee,
    You have and still are in our thoughts and prayers. We ache for you and your family but know that our Heavenly Father loves you and your family very much and is very aware of you and your situation. You are a sweetheart and have blessed so many lives, including ours! Thanks for your fighting spirit and great example. May the Lord continue to hold you in His loving arms.
    Love, Kim and Cyndi B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is 6::00 Sunday morning and I just woke up from a dream about visiting with Marilee so I want Ed check in and see how she is doing. I am praying for you all, that you all experience our Savior's love for you. My two dear friends Joy Lynn and Marilee suffering from the same terrible disease...who would have thought back in 1976 things would end this way. I love you, Marilee. I am so thankful for our miracle visit last August in Walmart in Price. It was meant to be. Praying for your comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilee, we love you! Rick, thanks for posting.

    I am wondering how you all feel about having visitors. I'm sure many others wonder as well. If you get a minute, will you address this on the blog? Please tell us what kind of contact would be most helpful for you all.

    We never forget you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, wondering the same. I'd like to come and visit. My heart is breaking. I love you, Marilee. You have inspired and touched my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mrs. Bailey,
    I just wanted to write and tell you how amazing of a woman you are. I always remember growing up and when I would go to get my shots always hope it was you because you were extra nice and always made it seem less painful. I also vaguely remember when my little sister Macee and I came to get shots and I went first and after having mine I was determined to not let you give her her shots so I tried to protect her. You have always been so incredibly kind to be growing up and I always loved chatting with you. I hope you know how much I appreciated all that you did for me growing up and just being you. I am praying for you and your family and hope that at this time you guys feel the lords presence around you.
    Marci Nielson Bothwell

    ReplyDelete